spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Thursday, April 26, 2007}

 
You know you've been spending a little too much time in front of your computer when you notice your mouse-clicking finger is fatigued . . . after a night's sleep, when you first sit down in your office in the morning to start working.

But: I will get this thesis done, damnit!


I got a nice jolt of positive feedback this morning from my advisor, after she read my second paper (of the three constituting the thesis):
This is a gorgeous paper -- my favorite as well.

I've made some suggested changes, mostly with the view that it's better to let other people tell us how elegant this is, etc. But not much. It's just so so so pretty already.

bravo!
:-)

Definitely helped me feel like I really am going to make it . . .

posted by Miles 8:07 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer