spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Friday, December 08, 2006}

 
I just sold all my stocks, and put my life savings in 6-month T-Bills instead.

For the first time since I bought my first stock (in the now-defunct CDNow) I'm out.

Why?

(A) Executives sold 63 times as many shares of their own companies than they bought, last month, the highest ratio since 1987, and we all know what happened then.

(B) Sony has just been excessively lame, lately.

(C) I can't tell you specifics, but I've heard some speculative doomsaying from some people who might have reason to know.

So, we'll see. Maybe I'll miss out on big bucks as the economic expansion continues without flaw. I hope so, really.

posted by Miles 10:17 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer