spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Wednesday, September 20, 2006}

 
Another instance of me bugging Apple to add some feature. (no pun intended. see below.)


With the availability of video, it would be AWESOME if iTunes added an "advertisements" section where for free (for the consumer) you could download ads seen on TV. Like, I saw a Cingular ad yesterday with an awesome song in the background, that I'd love to buy. If that ad were available on iTunes, (1) I'd go watch it, and (2) I'd buy the song, and maybe an album, through iTunes. For Apple, this could be a cheap & easy revenue stream: Advertisers would pay for bandwidth, and toss a few cents Apple's way for every viewing or download, and Apple could get additional revenue from follow-up music purchases. If there were a list of "top 10 ads", I would even go and browse them on a regular basis, because I'd know they'd be fun to watch and have good music.

It's a new era. Think Different!

posted by Miles 12:24 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer