spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Monday, October 11, 2004}

 
This movie has "Oscar" written all the 'F' over it:

http://www.teamamericamovie.com/

Okay, I haven't seen it yet so I can't say for sure that it will have an Oscar-quality plot, or that it will change the world with its subtle but powerful political statement. But I'm fairly confident that it will be, as Jim would say, the Citizen Kane of sardonic, apropos marionette action movies.

And that's enough to have me very excited.

The site is all in Flash, so I can't provide direct links, but I recommend the "clips" section . . . the commentary by Matt & Trey and the "Behind The Scenes" bits are pretty cool.

posted by Miles 11:28 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer