spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Tuesday, August 24, 2004}

 
So last night I was driving home from my office a little after midnight., listening to my awesome car stereo hooked up to my iPod, when what should come on but D.J. Shadow's "Midnight in A Perfect World". Perfect, right? So I turned the volume all the way up, rolled the windows all the way down, and rolled down Highland St. at about 15 mph, just taking it all in.

It was beautiful, for about 15 seconds, before I blew out one of my redundant, not-even-supposed-to-be-connected-but-you-can't-trust-bestbuy-to-do-the-job-right-even-the-second-time speakers, and it started making farting noises with every base note.

Oh, well.

posted by Miles 10:09 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer