spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Monday, July 12, 2004}

 
Today I face cleaning up from the tornado that appears to have hit my desk last week, as I was finishing up my paper and resubmitting to Neuron. But hey, I submitted!!!

I played in my third game as a Boston Mariner, on Saturday, and we won our first game since I joined! Everyone was pretty psyched - the team is 2-13 overall, now. I collected my first hit, a 2-RBI single that added insurance runs in the top half of the last inning, walked, and grounded out. In seven plate appearances I've now walked 4 times, gotten out twice, and singled once, so I'm batting .333, with an OBP of .714. :-)

Ever been to whatsbetter.com? It's a neat site; it rank orders everything in the world. I was walking down the hall to get a coke, just now, and thinking that it would be interesting to see a similar site that asked "who would you respect more?" and generated a rank order of occupations.

posted by Miles 11:57 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer