spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Tuesday, June 22, 2004}

 
A few days ago, driving around somewhere with Jess, a song came on the radio; I recognized it, but couldn't place the artist . . . I liked it . . . and then I realized I had a very strong particular association with it: I had listened to the song in the parking lot of a bed-n-breakfast in rural England, while my father went in to ask about rates, a little less than 10 years ago.

The song, as it turns out, is True Faith, by New Order. Who knew? - I like New Order.

My special bonus prize is that I have four New Order albums on my harddrive that I was given out of a friend's collection, but never bothered to listen to because I thought I didn't like New Order.

Who knew!?!


posted by Miles 2:44 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer