spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Wednesday, February 25, 2004}

 
It's A Boy!!!

My sister gave birth to a healthy lil' baby boy, Wolfgang, early yesterday morning. I'm an uncle! My sister's a mommy! Congratulations, Dawn!

Every time I think about it, I break out in a huge grin and put myself in an incredibly sunny mood.

Look, everybody, the world's a beautiful place! There are little babies born into it every day! I've got a nephew! I give myself the giggles.

I'll get to go and visit in a couple weeks. I can't wait! My boy Franny is hitting town tomorrow, direct from Oz. I can't wait to see 'im! Life ROCKS!


posted by Miles 1:56 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer