spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Monday, February 02, 2004}

 
I spent the last week working on a paper reviewing the debate in the literature on whether the internal mental representation of number is logarithmic or linear. I'm excited about this paper, and since it fits the title of the blog so well, I thought it would be cool to put it up. However, I think it's got a real shot at publication, and I don't want to screw that up by pre-publishing it on the web, so as a compromise I've decided just to post the introduction and a few highlights. :-)




;-p

If you're really interested in reading the whole thing, I'd be more than happy to send it to you; just zap me an email.

posted by Miles 10:30 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer