spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Friday, January 09, 2004}

 
I've got a new phone - a Samsung E105 - and a new T-Mobile service plan. It's been a mostly painless transition; I got to keep my number, I pay $10 per month less, and I have more minutes and better signal strength in Cambridge & Somerville than I did with Sprint PCS. The one glitch was that the first new phone I got, a Samsung X105 had an incredibly annoying (to me) high frequency buzz of white noise, and I had some trouble getting the T-Mobile folks to let me exchange it for the E105. The "t-zones" web-browser is actually a little slower than Sprint's WAP service, but it is prettier, since I now have a higher resolution color screen.

posted by Miles 11:07 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer