spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Thursday, January 29, 2004}

 
In further developments . . . scientistsfordean.org exists, but doesn't have much content; attacks on Bush, but nothing of substance about Dean's positions. Clark has a similar supporter blog page, which is also somewhat sparse on content, but does include one gem - this quote from Clark: (thanks, Patrick!)

"I always had good spatial orientation," he said. "I always saw big patterns in life and how things would move." He offered two examples. The first was from high school. The math class was trying to figure out how to integrate x sin(x). The textbook was silent on it. "All of a sudden I realized how to integrate x sin(x)," he said. "And I was so incredibly happy."

Might have my man . . .

posted by Miles 3:03 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer