spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Thursday, January 22, 2004}

 
If you look slightly up and to the left, you will see what I'm listening to right now in iTunes*. I'm really happy about this (for some reason), but . . . iTunes, with it's "playcount" feature, was bad enough by itself, telling me what "crappy" music I really listen to frequently, and mocking me with low play counts for albums that I consider evidence of my coolness and good taste. Now, if I find myself listening to a song like "One Moment In Time" by Whitney Houston, it's a potential public embarrassment instead of just a guilty private pleasure.

But hey, that's what blogging is all about.

Today: 47 of 100 on threes. Nice.

Time to play some cards . . .

* or, for now, the last thing I listened to; I'm going to try to fix the code up to reflect status, but I already wasted about half a day getting the scripting and the "iframe" tags to work. :-) It's an applescript that runs in the background on my machine, queries iTunes periodically, and uses scp to send a little html file to a server at MIT; this is embedded in the template to my blog with "iframe" tags.

posted by Miles 7:15 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer