spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Friday, December 12, 2003}

 
On Saturday, in the blizzard, I took my cross-country skis out and went all the way to Arlington via the bike path. It was a lot of fun; wicked cold, and painfully so when the wind was in my face, but it was beautiful to be out in, and I felt all "hardcore" for doing it, and going so far.

That was all well and good, but unfortunately by the time I got back, I had developed a nasty blister on the back of one foot. Six days later, it's infected, and nasty, and too painful to the touch for me to wear shoes & walk . . . so I'm going around in Boston winter with one boot & one flip-flop.

I guess there's some lesson there about trying to be hardcore, but only infrequently. Argh.

posted by Miles 2:22 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer