spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Friday, December 19, 2003}

 
I came down with a cold on Tuesday, and (as usual) went down for the count. I've always subscribed to the theory that it's best to just shut down and let my body devote all its energy to the immune system. I suppose this is a good idea, but I don't seem to get well more quickly than others; in fact I think I generally stay sick for longer. I've begun to think maybe I should just drug myself up on contac & nyquil and try to stay functional.

Anyway. Enough bitchin'.

I had a wonderful evening out with Jess last night to celebrate the one year anniversary of the day we first met. Last year on December 18th we had lunch at Algiers, in Harvard Sq., after getting briefly acquainted on-line; this year we had dinner at The Blue Room, after a year of getting more intimately acquainted. It was a good year. :-)

posted by Miles 11:25 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer