spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Tuesday, October 21, 2003}

 

I guess that’s me
A ball of pop culture
With some arms and feet
As discrete
as I’ve tried to keep the drama
and cancer
it’s no secret that I hunger
for someone to feed the answers
[...]
Let no tears fall
From none of y’all
Just remember it all
The beauty as well
As the flaws
“L-O-V-E
L-I-F-E
Here lies Sean
Finally free”
And as I look across the sea
I smile at the sun
While it feeds the weeds
The nutrition they need
The people still breathe
The city still bleeds
I’m a love it to death
And keep planting my seeds
I’m a love it to death
And keep an eye on the seeds

- Atmosphere, "Lovelife" from the album "God Loves Ugly"

posted by Miles 6:12 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer