spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Wednesday, June 04, 2003}

 
I'm headed up to Vermont to spend my 25th birthday with my dad. Vacation! Alright! So, possibly no blogging for the next few days.

I got "The Great Gatsby" from audible.com to listen to on my iPod during the bus ride up, tonight (as my Scirocco is coughing and choking and shouldn't go out without the treatment it's scheduled for next week) so I can be entertained without getting motion-sick. Alright, technology overcomes, again.


You feeling alright?
I'm not feeling too good myself
You're feeling alright . . .


I woke up this morning just feeling out of place.

Alright.

Time to go get packed. Time away can only do me good.


posted by Miles 1:41 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer