spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Monday, May 05, 2003}

 
Yesterday I drove up to New Hampshire with Patrick, Kirsten, & Jessica for a full day of hiking. It was gorgeous. Spring hasn't really arrived yet, up there - tree and flower wise - but it was deliciously warm and clear. We went to the Pemigewasset Wilderness Area, a few miles East of Lincoln, N.H.

. . . . .

Today, Patrick & I figured out the sharing feature of iTunes 4. Voila - access (for me) to about 26 GB of new mp3s, over the network. Legally. Simply - his library and playlists just show up in my player, and I can play them like I would anything stored locally on my machine. We were both pretty geeked-out over this.

posted by Miles 6:50 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer