spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Friday, May 16, 2003}

 
In another installment of "Miles echos a plastic quicklink" we have a brief speech by Kurt Vonnegut.

And we have a Jimmy Cliff song:


I can't seem to find my way over
Wandering I am lost
As I travel along
The white cliffs of Dover
Many rivers to cross
And it's only my will
That keeps me alive
I've been licked, washed up for years
And I've merely survived
Because of my pride


I've been under so much stress lately that my neck almost literally just froze up on me, yesterday, from tension. Turning my head more than about 20 degrees still, today, is making me wince in pain. Argghh.


posted by Miles 12:46 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer