spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Monday, May 26, 2003}

 
Because I was reminiscing tonight . . .

For anyone who doesn't know, I went on a trip around the world way back when I was 16; I kept a diary, and took a lot of photos (sorry, the biggest collection was on a server at school where my account got wiped out . . . have the files somewhere, but I don't know where.)

And then, I took a trip to outback Australia last spring, with my boy Jordan, to visit my boy Francis (and his sweetheart Sara), who were there conducting ground-breaking research.

Enjoy.

Man, I need to bust out again sometime not too far in the future . . .


posted by Miles 2:25 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer