spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Tuesday, April 29, 2003}

 
Sometime probably today or tomorrow, this blog will go over the 1000-hit count. Yikes!

So, Apple just opened their new music-download store. $0.99 per song, from a 200,000 song catalog. Yours to keep, though there are limits on how you can move the files around. I think it's a good concept, but after I paid for a couple of songs I had never been able to find on P2P . . . I, uh, went back to piratin', and just used the apple music store to easily browse artists and albums (for insertion into limewire searches). Bad, I know. Hey, I'm easing into this "legal" thing.

Weezer's "Island In The Sun" is hella addictive.

posted by Miles 9:19 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer