spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Monday, April 07, 2003}

 
I'm sorry, I've had nothing to report.

I've been following the war with a mixture of depression and boredom. What, really, is there to be done. I've posted a few links to "alternative" views and information, and I've thought about posting more, but really, you can go out and find them if you like. People are dying. War is horrible. So, and so. I'm not the one to ask, really. There are other places to look.

My fantasy baseball team had the most points of any in the league, for the first week. That was very exciting for me, but of absolutely no interest to anyone else in the world. I hope. :-p

I found out somone I know is gay. That was interesting. Who? Come on, I'm not telling.




posted by Miles 5:09 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer