spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Wednesday, March 26, 2003}

 
Jess reads msnbc.com for news, and though I used to be primarily a cnn.com guy (for mainstream coverage, anyway) I've kinda' been sold on the msnbc thing. Yeah, despite the microsoft connection. I've been checking their war photo slide-shows daily.

And for more photos, check this out. It's not my car, but it looks almost exactly like it. Yes, mines is jus as beautiful. I think I need to go out and drive on Storrow tonight.

I would kill for the following mp3: Mae Moore, "Bohemia". My Mac does not allow me kazaa acess, only limewire, and I have not been able to find it. I am too poor to pay $20 for an import CD, for just one (great) song. :-(



posted by Miles 7:20 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer