spacer
{Arrest This Man, He Talks In Maths } spacer

Blog : Archives : Homepage

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground . . .

spacer
spacer

{Wednesday, February 26, 2003}

 
Listening:


I wish I was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off
I wish I was a sacrifice but somehow still lived on
I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on
The Christmas tree, I wish I was the star that went on top
I wish I was the evidence, I wish I was the grounds
For 50 million hands upraised and open toward the sky

I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me
I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me
I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good
I wish I was the full moon shining off a Camaro's hood

I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun
I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on
I wish I was the pedal brake that you depended on
I wish I was the verb 'to trust' and never let you down

I wish I was a radio song, the one that you turned up
I wish...
I wish...



- Pearl Jam, "Wishlist"


Jess, you've inspired me to go ahead and take a shot at this blogging thang.

The fascinating current snapshot of my life:

I'm attempting to work out all the interconnections between .m files in the SPM batch processing code for brain normalization . . . so that I can try to run it manually, and muck with some of the variables, in an attempt to resolve the problems that are holding up progress towards publishing my fMRI studies of the last 2 years.

Or, I'm blogging instead, which I shouldn't be. Back to work. :-)



















posted by Miles 2:21 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer